Life's adventures

The daily adventures-whether you think so or not-of life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas

I am a child of God, a wife, a mother of three, a preschool teacher, an encourager and a persuader. My husband and I are church planters in the Northwest Houston Area.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Graduation and Hernias

Who knows when I'll be able to post again? My husband is having hernia surgery tomorrow. We have to be at the hospital at 6:15am so we will soon be going to bed. Pray for us please.

Tonight my 5 year old graduated from Pre-K. It was the last of mine to go through it. A zillion little kids singing and generally being hilarious on stage. It was a great evening. Micah loves a little girl in his class named Isabelle and he wants to marry her. He told her tonight that she looked beautiful in her new dress. I love it that he notices!

Happy Graduation, Micah Man
!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristy said...

aww, my daughter graduated pre k monday!!
hope the surg. went well!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog

kristy

5/17/2005 4:24 PM  
Blogger natala said...

just wanted to see how all went - praying that all is well....

6/07/2005 10:59 PM  
Blogger praynlady said...

Lizanne, just found your blog. It's really great. I've already added it to my list. Hope the surgery went well. If he's down for any length of time, just tell him to check out all the cool blogs I've found. I have found several by new church plants and they are great to read. Hugs to all, Congrats Micah. I have a few years yet before graduation of pre-k

7/06/2005 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home