Life's adventures

The daily adventures-whether you think so or not-of life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas

I am a child of God, a wife, a mother of three, a preschool teacher, an encourager and a persuader. My husband and I are church planters in the Northwest Houston Area.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Better Days

Today was a yucky, rainy, and cold day. Then the rain stopped, the sun came out and it was 70 degrees. This all of a sudden change seems to reflect my life. Last week was crazy but this one has already started well. We had new families visit church Sunday and some who came last week, came back again with other family members. How Cool! We sat down as a family last night and talked about our week and what we had going on. This is a first for us but I hope we can maintain this. The other cool thing is that I have been in a parenting rut and God has given me some creative things to do that I hope will help inspire my son to greatness, or at least to a more respectful attitude and a more Christ-like heart.
My dad's doing well-thank God! His 64th birthday was yesterday so the clan ate at Buca di Beppo http://www.bucadibeppo.com/
We all stuffed our faces and sang Happy Birthday!
What a great start to the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home