Life's adventures

The daily adventures-whether you think so or not-of life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas

I am a child of God, a wife, a mother of three, a preschool teacher, an encourager and a persuader. My husband and I are church planters in the Northwest Houston Area.

Friday, November 19, 2004

Blog challenged

Well- I thought I was putting that picture in my profile -obviously not! Please know that I am not normally so bold-ok so maybe I am. Anyway, I always like to know who's doing the talking so...

2 Comments:

Blogger LOIS LANE said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/20/2004 4:06 AM  
Blogger LOIS LANE said...

grrrr...did not mean to do that.... anyways...new "blog" i like this one better b/c i can use pics.! http://seewhathadhappenedwas.blogspot.com LUV YA!!!!

11/20/2004 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home