Life's adventures

The daily adventures-whether you think so or not-of life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas

I am a child of God, a wife, a mother of three, a preschool teacher, an encourager and a persuader. My husband and I are church planters in the Northwest Houston Area.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Beginnings

Grrrr... I am so frustrated. I typed this really cool blog and I lost it!!!!!! I am so a newbie to this whole blogging thing.
We'll see how it goes. I am a poor typist and a slack journaller. However, I do like to share my thoughts and opinions and I enjoy dialogue with others so maybe I will be faithful enough for this to be good.
We have had a lot of experiences with new beginnings lately. My son has needed a lot of them this week. It is amazing how quickly he would fall into doing something that he was not supposed to do and then want from me a new beginning. As I read this I realize that I am desperately in need of new beginnings. How can I expect my children to be obedient when I am so rebellious?! GRRRR! I frustrate myself. What an imperfect example they have to follow!
This whole topic makes me think of Paul. He said that he often found himself doing the very thing he did not want to do and the good he wanted to do he did not do. Quite a conundrum! Yet this seems to be my reality.
How grateful I am that God's mercy and overwhelming grace is new every day. I am in such desperate need of this gift that I abuse. How 'bout you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronnie Whitehead said...

LizAnne, I too want to welcome you to the frustrating world of BLOGGING.

One thing I shared with a couple of people about blogging long posts is ... type it in a WORD document or a notepad. Then copy and paste it. That way, if it doesn't go through, you at least have your original post intact. I hope this helps!

11/18/2004 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home