Life's adventures

The daily adventures-whether you think so or not-of life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas

I am a child of God, a wife, a mother of three, a preschool teacher, an encourager and a persuader. My husband and I are church planters in the Northwest Houston Area.

Monday, September 26, 2005

Anticlimatic

This is how my three kids are wasting their day.

Christian
Micah & Hannah

They're watching Jimmy Neutron, Kim Possible, and My dad the Rockstar

If that doesn't fry their impressionable minds enough I'm sure there's enough other junk that they can watch on their "we're out of school for the hurricane" day.

We ended up getting lots of wind with no damage, only lost power and internet. Thank you for all your prayers. We really missed a huge tragedy and we are grateful!


3 Comments:

Blogger natala said...

so glad you are ok... and the kids as well :)
hope they can go back to school soon...
are your friends and family ok as well?

9/26/2005 10:27 PM  
Blogger jimmy said...

I'm glad to hear that you are well!

9/27/2005 11:55 AM  
Blogger praynlady said...

Hey, glad to see you back. I hear that the real party was at Edie's house!? We got lots of rain, some wind and a power outtage. It was not so bad though. We just spent more time in the cars than I was supposed to, but I will eventually recover. I am glad to hear that you all faired well. Don't stay away so long. Missed ya!

10/05/2005 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home