Life's adventures

The daily adventures-whether you think so or not-of life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas

I am a child of God, a wife, a mother of three, a preschool teacher, an encourager and a persuader. My husband and I are church planters in the Northwest Houston Area.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Just a crack...

This is what I feel like- a little crack and the light has started to shine through. I want to keep the light. I am trying to learn how to do that.


On the day I saw these clouds it was amazing to watch them shift and change. The light was always there-never moving- just dancing in and out of the clouds as they shifted. I saw different areas experience the light. They were illuminated- basking in the warmth for awhile then the clouds would change and the light would shine in another place for awhile.


This feels like my life. God is always there, his love seeking to warm and illuminate my life. As different parts of my life come under that I am changed. Sometimes for a season- sometimes permanently. I like the permanent changes- the ones that revolutionize my thinking and my life. They are the ones that help me realize that the lesson I have learned has sunk deep into me and transformed me. The seasonal changes are hard. It's like I've only just begun to grasp what he has for me-or I have replaced one thing with another that is not healthy. Arrgh! SO frustrating. I am trying to enjoy, no embrace the process more so that the transformation is more permanent.



Just a crack and already so much Truth to embrace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home