Life's adventures

The daily adventures-whether you think so or not-of life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas

I am a child of God, a wife, a mother of three, a preschool teacher, an encourager and a persuader. My husband and I are church planters in the Northwest Houston Area.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm actually blogging!

I have a myspace and I am totally addicted! I thought that I didn't have time to blog but I am realizing that I do. Since my hubbie went to Nepal I have checked that blog religiously. I guess I am just prioritizing differently. I will admit that I am a bells and whistles person without much substance so myspace is great! I love that I can easily put up pictures and music -that is fun! I am also not a tremendous typist so I get tired of correcting all my mistakes. It make publishing something serious tedious.

However, all excuses aside I now see that my excuses are baseless and I need to just suck it up and post or get rid of my blog. So, I am going to suck it up and get over myself!


Tonight we are going to see a good friend who moved to Dallas, they are in town for the weekend and I can't wait. Her daughter and mine are best buddies. WE love their family. If your church is looking for an
awesome music minister her husband is THE MAN! Let me know I'll get you his resume.


Hannah & Madison at the pool















Logan & I -he's so cute!!!!














Love those Bennetts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home