Life's adventures

The daily adventures-whether you think so or not-of life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas

I am a child of God, a wife, a mother of three, a preschool teacher, an encourager and a persuader. My husband and I are church planters in the Northwest Houston Area.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Merry Christmas!!!

The whole clan on Christmas Day...

From Left to right: Mom(Peg), Brother(David), Nephew(Clay 19 mos.), Sister-in-law(Jenn), Son(Christian 11), Son(Micah 6 ), Daughter(Hannah 9 ), Hubbie(Danny), Me, Dad(Wes)

You can imagine how crazy it is to get everyone to smile at the same time. Hope you had a very blessed Christmas.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lizanne!
I check your blog every so often to stay somewhat updated with your precious family. Hope the holidays were wonderful for you. Let's catch up soon! By the way, great pic of the fam.
Love,
Jessie Trump

1/22/2006 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home