Life's adventures

The daily adventures-whether you think so or not-of life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas

I am a child of God, a wife, a mother of three, a preschool teacher, an encourager and a persuader. My husband and I are church planters in the Northwest Houston Area.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

UGH! Whine for the day

I have to work today. I am so not up to it. What a whiner I am! I love where I work, it's just that I am inertia girl & that makes it hard.

Inertia- the tendency of an object in motion or rest to stay in motion or rest.

What that means is, if my lazy butt has been sitting at home for 3 weeks that's where I want to stay- not go to work. Well, I have no choice so that's the Whine for the Day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Hintze said...

Phillip said the other day that it's not being lazy it's being an energy conservationist. I thought that was pretty dang funny. That will surely be a new Hintze catchphrase

6/27/2006 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home