Life's adventures

The daily adventures-whether you think so or not-of life

My Photo
Name:
Location: Houston, Texas

I am a child of God, a wife, a mother of three, a preschool teacher, an encourager and a persuader. My husband and I are church planters in the Northwest Houston Area.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Summer Adventure # 1

First full week of summer has my super cute daughter at cheer camp! The rowdy boys have been swimming & playing x-box. Christian hurt his finger last week playing basketball so he spent the week in a splint-no big deal-but this was our first"emergency" visit to the Dr. We're very glad that this was no biggie. Here's some pics for your pleasure.




Hannah & Jessica Cheer Crazy






















Hannah & Jessica Crazy Day shirts

1 Comments:

Blogger praynlady said...

Too Cute! Hope you are haveing a nice week and that the kids are enjoying having dad home again!
Hugs,

6/13/2006 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home